H

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Wed, Dec 1, 2021 11:16 PM

registering my website with Google

The google instruction set states I need to verify my ownership of the website 

Verify a website property

1. Either add a new property or choose an unverified property from your property selector.
  2. Choose one of the verification methods listed below and follow the instructions. The verification page will list which methods are available and recommended for your site.

Using multiple verification methods

You can add multiple verification methods in your property's verification settings page. You might want to add more than one verification method in case one of your existing verification methods fails (for example, if you verified using a Google Analytics tracking code, and someone changes a template on your website that omits the tag).

To add an additional verification method, visit the Settings page for the property and click Ownership verification

Multiple people can verify ownership of the same website property, using the same or different verification methods. If you use the same verification method, just be sure that you don't overwrite the verification tokens of any other owners.

How can I accomplish this with Homestead?

thanks, Steve  Griffin

I work with both Glenn Galusha and Henry Pelletier

The org phone is  (781) 499-2659 and email is newbeginnings.se.ma@gmail.com

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

228 Messages

• 

22.1K Points

2 m ago

Hello Henry7868, you can visit this guide for more information: 
https://community.homestead.com/conversations/websitebuilder/site-verification-with-google-search-console/5f2a9b1958180958845ae6ff