carlos8685's profile

18 Messages

• 

668 Points

Thu, Jul 21, 2022 6:59 PM

I Cant index in google my Homestead pages

Hello:

Hello, I have tried to index my homestead pages in google but I get the following message:

Problem : This URL cannot be indexed because it has the argument : X-Robots-Tag: noindex in the HTTP header.

Solution : This URL can't be indexed because it has the HTTP status : {0}

What I can do? can homestead remove this code from my page?

I hope Homestead or someone can help me, thanks.

Carlos.

Brand User

661 Messages

• 

26.3K Points

Il y a 2 m

Which website is it? I think the problem is that there is no domain attached to any websites on your Homestead account.

18 Messages

• 

668 Points

Il y a 2 m

Mr. Todd:

I do have a domain, www.bartolome.tv attached to my index page. my homestead account is cab100. this one is ok in google, but when i try to index a simple homestead page like, for example: 

http://cab100.homestead.com/BOTES_PARA_BASURA_CENICEROS.html 

...give the message it cant be indexed ( Problem : This URL cannot be indexed because it has the argument : X-Robots-Tag: noindex in the HTTP header.)

I use: indexmenow.com  

I wont be able to index this .html pages?

Waiting for your comments, thanks! Carlos.

(edited)

Brand User

661 Messages

• 

26.3K Points

Do you have a published xml sitemap uploaded into the file manager?

18 Messages

• 

668 Points

I just did it ! hope now google index all my pages soon...Thank you very much Todd, best regards, Carlos.

(edited)

Brand User

661 Messages

• 

26.3K Points

Awesome, I wonder if that is why it was giving the error.

18 Messages

• 

668 Points

@todd_h​ Hello Mr. Todd, my .xml site map is in my homestead files, and also correct now in my google search console, but the site i use to index the pages, www.indexmenow.com still gives me the error:

Problem : This URL cannot be indexed because it has the argument : X-Robots-Tag: noindex in the HTTP header.

Solution : This URL can't be indexed because it has the HTTP status : {0}

is there a way to solution this? 

Waiting for your comments, Thanks. Carlos

Brand User

6K Messages

• 

102.1K Points

Hello, 

http://cab100.homestead.com/BOTES_PARA_BASURA_CENICEROS.html  will not be able to be indexed because sites that end in ".homestead.com" cannot be indexed. They have the noindex tag on it. 

bartolome.tv/BOTES_PARA_BASURA_CENICEROS.html would be able to be indexed.