M

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Fri, Jun 10, 2022 7:17 PM

Email

Email is sending emails but not receiving any from any source.  It was not sending or receiving.  I changed the password and now it is only sending.  

Brand User

5.6K Messages

• 

98.6K Points

Il y a 2 m

Hello, 

Since you're using custom DNS to point your site to a 3rd party, our system hasn't been able to automatically update your email DNS. It was pretty outdated. I went in and manually updated these records for you, which should correct this issue. It may take some time for propagation. 

8 Messages

• 

210 Points

Il y a 2 m

I have exactly the same issue. I just recently created a new email account and it doesn't receive any emails. Though, I can send emails out.

Brand User

5.6K Messages

• 

98.6K Points

Hello, 

Since your nameservers are pointing to Cloudflare, I cannot check your DNS for you. Please log into the Cloudflare account and make sure that these records are all correct:

‎DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community

8 Messages

• 

210 Points

@elyzabethv

Can you tell me please what I need to change here? Do I need to change all ip's or some?​

Thank you.

Brand User

5.6K Messages

• 

98.6K Points

Thank you for providing the screenshot. You will need to set all of the Email records to "DNS Only" 

That includes all of the A Records, except for the domain at the top.  

The only records you should see that show "Proxied" are the A record pointing to the domain & the www CNAME. 

Also, the first TXT record needs to be updated.

8 Messages

• 

210 Points

I have one email account working fine but the other is not receiving anything. Will you check my DNS settings to see if I miss anything? Thank you!

Brand User

5.6K Messages

• 

98.6K Points

Your DNS is correct. I see no issues with your email. Are you checking this directly through Roundcube or through an email client like Outlook?