Skip to main content

2 Messages

• 

152 Points

Thu, May 14, 2020 2:35 AM

Closed

Website designer needed to carry on with my 15+ clients

Help! My name is Sharon Owen and I am searching for a great Homestead freelance website designer who would be excited about taking over all 17 well established website hosting accounts ASAP! [FOR FREE TOO!] I am sure you probably think it is too good to be true but it is very much so true. No tricks up my sleeve — please read further.
Basically ...
I started building my own website design and hosting business from home in 2010 after I grew weary from a long jaunt in the daily grind of Internet advertising sales. Luckily I had tons and tons of business leads to work with and so I was able to grow my clientele list rather easily. In ten years I have had plenty clients come and go, but some are just fine with me and their website. As of now, I simply cannot offer anything more than hosting because my back is unhealthy and my husband is tired of keeping up with the minor changes necessary from time to time, plus the time to do the bookkeeping for the business. We purchase the Homestead gold package and also have dudaone for just three clientele who wanted a mobile website early on before Homestead officially started to roll out their own software — but mind you, Dudaone can be transferred from our account to the clients, and then we also have a GoDaddy account for domain name registration for some clientele as well. The business is definitely in the green. We are absolutely willing to display our clients list and bookkeeping records.
Interested? Call me @ (314) 518-6966. Or Check out our website @ http://www.owenwebsitedesign.com/

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!