Skip to main content

774 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Wed, Jul 17, 2013 3:02 PM

Closed

I really need to SEO my site, but can't afford to pay someone. How can I learn SEO on my own?

Learning the Search Engine Optimization process may the most valuable thing you can do for your business. We understand that it can be expensive but want to help you succeed so we created our SEO 101 ebook to help you get started. Below is the intro to the ebook and it sells for just $50.

Search engine optimization has become a fundamental practice used to increase a website's ranking in search engine results, like Google. When making small adjustments to your site, they can change how a potential customer perceives your company as well as how search engines rank your business organically. (Organic refers to people arriving at your site by searching for your website via a search engine.) Most likely you are familiar with several of the topics we will be discussing, but you may not be taking full advantage of them.

This e-book has been created for people who are new to the game of SEO and are looking to improve their website relations with both search engines and potential customers. Although we can’t guarantee that your business will appear on the first page of search engine results, we can say that following best practices outlined in this guide will ensure that your website has the greatest chance of being crawled and indexed by search engines, and understood by your customers.

Our ultimate goal is to provide you with the resources needed for you to improve your website’s performance by educating you on proven SEO principles and practices that search engines look for. We hope this guide gives you the innovative ideas needed to successfully grow your online presence.

To request your copy, contact us at (800) 986-0958 or
click here to chat with a with a web advisor.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!