I can't find my website segurosaxamexico.com

My website disappeared from the internet segurosaxamexico.com

Brand User

6K Messages

• 

102.1K Points

1 m ago

Hello,

The domain is currently on a ClientHold. This is due to a verification email that was sent to the email address on the domain registration. To remove the hold, update the domain's contact info email address and a new email will be sent out to verify the domain. Once the link is clicked and the domain is verified, the hold will be removed and the website will be reinitiated.

‎Important Domain Information | Homestead Community

12 Messages

• 

290 Points

1 m ago

Good morning, I updated the information requested so that the ClientHold in which the status of my domain segurosaxamexico.com is found will be eliminated, but I still cannot view my website, I have already updated my information  5 days ago, everything is going well? or I have to do something else?

Brand User

6K Messages

• 

102.1K Points

After you updated the information, did you receive an email? The domain is still under ClientHold.

12 Messages

• 

290 Points

Yes, I have a email

Dear Registrant,

we have completed the update process for the following domain name:

segurosaxamexico.com

Please note that the domain owner has previously opted out of the 60-day registrar-transfer lock period.

In case you have questions regarding this update, please contact support@opensrs.org.

Thank you for your attention.

Brand User

6K Messages

• 

102.1K Points

There isn't a link in that email for you to click to verify the information?

12 Messages

• 

290 Points

No, I  didn't see it, please send me again

Brand User

6K Messages

• 

102.1K Points

Hmm. This would definitely be easier via phone support. Are you able to call? 1-800-710-1998