W

6 Messages

• 

140 Points

Mon, Jun 13, 2022 7:18 PM

some emails not being delivered

I emailed out a number of important emails with attachments this weekend and 3 of them were not delivered. I had to go to my personal email to email the attachments to them. Is there a way I can be assured that Roundcube is delivering my emails, or should I change to another email provider.

Brand User

5.2K Messages

• 

94.7K Points

18日前

Hello, 

Can you give me an example of an address it wasn't delivered to so I can try to see where it failed?

6 Messages

• 

140 Points

18日前

The 3 emails that were not delivered were to klambert@imiweb.org, orsinoJM@PellaNewEngland.com, and john.montecalvo@prosoco.com

Thanks

Wayne

Brand User

5.2K Messages

• 

94.7K Points

OK. In the past week, I see 3 emails successfully sent to klambert@imiweb.org and orsinoJM@PellaNewEngland.com, and 1 that was successfully sent to john.montecalvo@prosoco.com. These emails left our servers successfully and there is no error. If the recipients are not receiving these emails, they are likely ending up in Junk or Spam folders, or being blocked by their email service providers. Unfortunately, we cannot control that. It may help if these people add your email to their contact list.