28 Messages

• 

3.5K Points

Sat, Sep 24, 2022 6:30 AM

Roundcube network on block list

susan.mccaffrey@outlook.com
    host outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.55.33]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined end of data:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [66.96.187.7] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3150). You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors. [MW2NAM10FT048.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com]

What is goin on here? Thanks, Kathy

28 Messages

• 

3.5K Points

3 months ago

Now I have an even bigger problem: A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

dcrnav@comcast.net
    host mx1h1.comcast.net [96.102.157.178]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<kathy@kathywildman.com> SIZE=19363:
    554 5.1.0 66.96.184.5 Comcast block for spam. Please see http://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#BL000000

I have been contacting former customers about a page update as individual e-mails to people and not groups.

28 Messages

• 

3.5K Points

dcrnav@comcast.net is a current customer and I was trying to correspond about an order that is currently being processed. It is not one of the update notices

28 Messages

• 

3.5K Points

This is the message I sent to my contact list
Thank-you for your previous purchase of a t-shirt. I have just updated the fish t-shirt pages to reflect only the inventory on site. In hopes of outliving my inventory I will not be restocking and most designs are no longer in print. Quantities are limited for all designs so shop now for best selection. Please bookmark and share my website with friend, family and colleagues. I like to say that I have an organism for everyone on your gift list so you will want to check out the other product categories. Thanks again, Kathy
Brand User

6.5K Messages

• 

106.5K Points

2 months ago

Hello, 

The first troubleshooting step would be to make sure your domain has all of the proper DNS for our email. Since your Nameservers are through Cloudflare, I can't check this for you. Please log into your Cloudflare account and make sure that the DNS exactly matches the records in this article:

‎DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community

28 Messages

• 

3.5K Points

@elyzabethv​ Could I make you an administrator? I am not sure how to find the DNS numbers on Cloudfare. I could make you an administrator with an e-mail address. YOu could send it to kathy@kathywildman if you do not want to post it here. Thanks, Kathy

Brand User

6.5K Messages

• 

106.5K Points

Unfortunately, I can't do that, but if you're able to call 1-800-710-1998, an support agent can assist you.