Email forwarding is not recommended. If you have multiple email addresses that you check regularly, you are better off using an email client to check all accounts. Feel free to read our topic on forwarding.
If you must forward, the best method is to use a filter in Roundcube.
- Click on Settings at the top right.
- Then, on the left, click filters.
- At the bottom left, click the Plus(+)
- Give the filter a name, like forward.
- Set it to all messages sent to the email address I want to forward.
- Select "Send a copy to"
- Enter the desired email. To the right of each forwarded address, you can see the + and the trash. These are used to add/remove email addresses from the filter.
- Select SAVE to apply the email forward.