sheddy2939's profile

6 Messages

• 

224 Points

Fri, Oct 8, 2021 5:56 PM

Plus: Page blank on website manager, but shows as it should on my webiste

I have a very detailed page on my website, but I need to update it.  However, that page on website manager is blank. I am afraid to do anything because I do now want to lose the current content. Please help.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

2.8K Messages

• 

71.8K Points

2 m ago

Hello, 

Can you try selecting a page from the Page Drop-Down menu in the builder?

6 Messages

• 

224 Points

I so apologize.  I left my website manager open while awaiting response to my plea.  Now, two hours later, the contents are showing.  There are several photos and it took that long to load the page.  I have never had that happen before.  At any rate, it seems I have no problem.  Thanks Elyzabeth for your response.

Brand User

2.8K Messages

• 

71.8K Points

Ok, the site does load very slowly for me, but it does eventually load. 

One thing I do see that is causing this is that your site is very image-heavy with unusually large images. You have images on your website that are 4, 5, or 6 MB big. Some are even as large as 17 MB. The average file size is somewhere between 1-2 MB. I would definitely recommend you go into your file manager in the builder and sort your files by size to see the largest images. Take those images and put them through an image resize tool (you can find them on Google) to reduce the size. Then, re-upload those images and delete the large file.