Skip to main content

4 Messages

• 

222 Points

Wed, Feb 6, 2019 1:57 AM

Closed

Is this legitimate?

Hello, I got this message in my email.  It has a button to click on to verify account and cancel shutdown.  The address for the button is:http://cedarcityapartment.com/a/?email=(my email).  This looks like a scam to me?

Login intrusion prevented from IP: 211.103.75.23 Location: Unknown Time: 2/5/2019 5:43:37 p.m. Hi, This is Greg Woelf from your DNS Host server, we notice your account (email address) was signed in from an unknown location and it has been prevented. We need to confirm if this was you, as earlier warning was ignored. We'll have to shutdown your email from Domain Server (DNS) host if further verification is ignored. We recommend that you verify your account (email address), below to cancel shutdown. Cancel Shutdown Sincerely, DNS Host Email Server Administrator for: kwikkeys.com Do not respond to this message. This email was sent by an automated system that does not review the answers. Copyright © 1999-2019 Email Server (DNS) kwikkeys.com. All rights reserved.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!