Skip to main content

Tue, Sep 25, 2018 2:35 PM

Closed

I have a problem with RoundCube Issues...Whenever I email to my customers, its been delay server response time or slow to delivery there.

Hello,

I have a problem with RoundCube Issues. Let me explain to you, I am using RoundCube by Homestead for responding back to them. I get an email from Yahoo "forwarding service" all I can read, and I have to use my business email through Roundcube by homestead to respond to them back.

Whenever I email to my customers, its been delay server response time or slow to delivery there.  It has been few weeks problem with this.

For example. I emailed them at 10 am, then it finally delivery to them in 6 hours or varies time delay server response later.

RoundCube by Homestead should be able to go in and change the server response time.

I hope that you can understand my situation issues. I am looking for better service for my business. My goal is to get a faster server time.

Thanks,

Owen

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!