D

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

Mon, Jun 13, 2022 2:51 PM

I am not receiving SOME incoming emails

I am receiving many emails but I not from several companies that have sent me multiple emails where I received not a single one from them. They are not in my on-line junk box nor in my on-line inbox. Who is blocking them and where???

Brand User

5.2K Messages

• 

94.7K Points

18日前

Hello, 

Can you give me an example of the sending and receiving email experiencing this issue? I can try to see where the block is occuring. 

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

@elyzabethv​ I am not sure what you are asking for. I don't know what the content of the emails was I did not receive. I can tell you the latest examples are 2 emails my insurance broker sent me from brian@completechoiceinsurance.com to me at dgh@hemmes.com

Brand User

5.2K Messages

• 

94.7K Points

Ok, can this person send you another email, so we can look for it on email logs? Also, are they getting any sort of bounceback message? If so, can you provide that?

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

I send an email to my broker yesterday with the request to respond. That response arrived and is still in my inbox. Since I get some emails from him but not all, I am wondering whether there is some email content screening going on. Still would not be an issue IF the email ended in the junk box. But it doesn't.

Brand User

5.2K Messages

• 

94.7K Points

Ok, could you let us know next time an email doesn't come through? I don't see anything on our end that would intermittently cause emails to not come through, so we would have to look at the email logs for one that doesn't come through. 

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

I don't know what is going on. I asked Brian to resend the email I did not get last week. The resend arrived just fine. It is still in my inbox. The email also has a time stamp of the previous time he sent it

Sent: Thursday, June 9, 2022 10:26 AM
To: 'Diederik Hemmes' <dgh@hemmes.com>
Do you logs go that far back?

If not, I wouldn't know what else you could do.