A

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

Mon, Oct 11, 2021 8:09 PM

Homestead shows email account as "quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)." How?

Homestead shows my email account as... "quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)." I just logged in to check (and empty if needed.) There are NO EMAILS showing in the account. At all.  How can it be "full?"

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

2.8K Messages

• 

71.8K Points

2 m ago

Hello, 

Please check the trash folder as well. Oftentimes when people say they shouldn't be at quota, they have all the emails they've deleted still saved in the trash folder. 

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

@elyzabethv

Well, that's crazy...ALL of the messages were in the "Trash" folder. Not one in any other folder.

Brand User

2.8K Messages

• 

71.8K Points

2 m ago

And just to be sure, you are checking through Roundcube, right? I want to make sure you are going directly through the Webmail and not through a 3rd party client like Outlook or something. 

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

@elyzabethv 

Yes, I did check through Roundcube. I use Mailbird daily, but when I saw there was a problem, I logged into Roundcube to see what was going on. Thanks so much for your help! Now if I can just figure out how to keep EVERY email from going into the trash folder lol.

Brand User

2.8K Messages

• 

71.8K Points

I'm glad you found them. I don't see any filters in Roundcube, so nothing that would cause that on this end. Could you check if you have any filters in Mailbird or any other platform you use to check email?

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

I'm doing that now. Haven't found anything so far, but I'll keep looking....there HAS to be some reason they are all getting "dumped" into the trash. Thanks again for your help...it's much appreciated!