Skip to main content

91 Messages

• 

6.8K Points

Sun, Feb 24, 2019 10:46 AM

Closed

Gmail Servers Rejecting Domain Emails

Hello Drew -

Could not answer in the previous thread as it was already closed.

(Your latest comment) "Good morning. Are you still seeing the problem? It should have been solved by using your domain. BC specifically wants you to use an email that matches the store domain.

https://support.bigcommerce.com/s/article/Why-arent-my-customers-receiving-store-notification-emails....

We do not have bulk mail senders. Our servers limit the outgoing mail from an account by the hour and by the day."

I am still having the problem with gmail. I will look through the BC link further but I did set up an email on BC using the sub-domain, Had it working (invoice copies being received) and then suddenly not working which included not receiving copies of Invoices sent. Changed it back to HS, worked at first and then gmail issues. (settings in the store working and other emails received).

I monitor this with having Order Invoices sent to a variety of emails including HS email; at&t acct and a gmail acct.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!