Skip to main content

5 Messages

• 

412 Points

Mon, Oct 13, 2014 1:12 AM

Closed

Extreme frustration.

I am extremely frustrated with Homestead regarding my business email service. My service stopped running 4 days ago and it still isn't working. I received no notification from Homestead regarding this. I contacted the tech chat line and was told it would be 4 hours before it would be handled. This did not happen. Then there was a posting to this blog that the issue had been resolved, yet my business email service was still not functioning. There is no tech support other than the chat line which is open Monday through Friday and so there was nothing I could do for days. My business thrives on its email service for business transactions to and from our clients. My company lost business as a result of Homestead. I then had to spend a lot of time restoring the email service to Google Gmail email service for businesses. They have 24/7 technical support. It's simply not okay that I send good money monthly to Homestead for virtually no technical support. I'm shopping around for a new website service as well as I don't feel Homestead is providing my company adequate service. Homestead was excellent in setting up my website but after a few months they've simply disappeared in terms of service and technical support. Simply not okay.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!