solah's profile

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

Wed, May 18, 2022 5:41 PM

emails no longer syncing with thunderbird

hi there, a couple days ago i stopped receiving emails in thunderbird and have had a constant spinning wheel ever since. (my other email accounts in thunderbird still work fine) i logged into homestead webmail and cleaned up my account and restarted my computer but the issue persists. test emails are not coming in via thunderbird and when i go to send a message i get this

"Your message was sent but a copy was not placed in your sent folder (Sent) due to network or file access errors.
You can retry or save the message locally to Local Folders/Sent-solah@blessedlocks.com."

what needs to happen to fix this please?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

5.6K Messages

• 

98.8K Points

Il y a 3 m

Hello, 

I would recommend you check your email client settings:

‎Email Client Settings | Homestead Community

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Il y a 3 m

I fixed this today in Thunderbird by clicking on the email name, selecting End-to-End encryption which pops up the other options, select Server Settings from the side bar. Then changed to SSL/TLS and Normal Password. The default port had changed so I changed it to match. Then exit out by closing the settings tab. Click on the Inbox on side bar and select Get Messages.  I hope this helps you too.

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

@melissa2533​ thank you. i appreciate your reply. all of my settings were already as you mentioned though.