keith8056's profile

39 Messages

• 

1.2K Points

Thursday, November 3rd, 2022 11:51 AM

Emails going to Spam folder

The emails I send are going to the recipient's spam folder? What can I do? 

Thanks 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

39 Messages

• 

1.2K Points

3 months ago

Will someone please check if I have proper authentication set up?

Brand User

7.1K Messages

• 

112.2K Points

3 months ago

Hello, 

All of your DNS is correct on our end. I don't see any reason for your emails to go to spam. Does it seem to go to spam for certain email platforms like Gmail or Hotmail only? Are these people you've successfully contacted before?

39 Messages

• 

1.2K Points

@elyzabethv​ No, It don't matter what platform. Yes.

Thank you!!

39 Messages

• 

1.2K Points

@elyzabethv​ This issue is ongoing. Every time our company sends an email it is still going to the recipients spam folder. What are our options to fix this issue?

Thanks again

39 Messages

• 

1.2K Points

@elyzabethv​ Hi. Do you have any update I can try to do to prevent this?

Thanks again for your help!!

39 Messages

• 

1.2K Points

@elyzabethv​ Is this updated?

Brand User

7.1K Messages

• 

112.2K Points

There are multiple reasons why an email would land into a spam folder, but there are a few things we can do to help prevent it or to help begin fixing the problem. You can ask your customers to begin saving your email address to their contacts, and also offer an option to opt-out of messages. When it comes to providing phone numbers and physical addresses in your signature, less is more. What this means is you would want to provide just one phone number, or one physical address if necessary for your signature.  

Lastly, it is important to keep in mind that Homestead uses a shared email server with other Homestead customers. It may be worth looking into professional email options, such as ConstantContact, Google Workspace, or any other premium services. 

6 Messages

• 

190 Points

3 months ago

I am having the same problem.

39 Messages

• 

1.2K Points

3 months ago

Very frustrating!