tony8324's profile

19 Messages

• 

270 Points

Sun, May 1, 2022 4:53 PM

email "Show Challenge Phrase" Not Working

The Letters show up perfectly in the form but the letters when "repeated perfectly" cannot duplicate them to send email. I've tried dozens of time with different challenge phrases but to no avail. If I remove the "Challenge Phrase" it works great.

This is where the form is located... HERE

I really want that bit of security for my email so any help is appreciated.

Brand User

5.2K Messages

• 

94.7K Points

2 m ago

Hello, 

Unfortunately, the challenge phrase can be confusing in that bold letters are supposed to indicate capital letters. You can put a disclaimer on your page near your form letting people know. Otherwise, I would have to suggest either just keeping it off or using a 3rd party form builder that has a different form of security. 

19 Messages

• 

270 Points

2 m ago

OK good to know I'll post a notice next to the letters. Thank you for your Time...

19 Messages

• 

270 Points

2 m ago

Thank you for that answer and again I tried several times; but unfortunately, that is not the case.... it didn't work.

19 Messages

• 

270 Points

2 m ago

FYI

What's really confusing the letters always show as uppercase. I tried doing that (all uppercase) nada...

I tried lowercase on the regular letters even thought they show uppercase..... nada....

It doesn't look like much thought/effort went into the design of this system..... who designed it? And why haven't they fixed it?

Brand User

5.2K Messages

• 

94.7K Points

2 m ago

Ok, so if it isn't functioning properly, unfortunately, I would have to recommend you either simply turn it off or use a 3rd party form builder if you need that security feature. This is an older builder that we're not working on changes for anymore.

19 Messages

• 

270 Points

2 m ago

I keep hearing that this is an older builder I'm using. What is the newer version?

Brand User

5.2K Messages

• 

94.7K Points

The newer one is WebsiteBuilder, which you would use if you were to create a new site on your account.