kathy5473's profile

20 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

Wed, Oct 17, 2018 3:59 AM

Email Inbox Suddenly Empty and Folders Gone

My email inbox was normal all day (I was about 33% full), but then when I logged back after getting timed out while I was away from the computer for a couple hours, my inbox is just a blank white page!  And at the bottom of the page it says 'mailbox is empty'.  Also, none of my folders are visible on the left (except for inbox - which it says is empty).  I logged out and back in several times  - all were from my bookmark of the log-in page - but then I also logged into the homestead site and accessed the email account from there...same problem!  I would have thought this is just a temporary server issue, but I checked my other homestead email for the same website, and all of my emails/folders are there in that account and it seems normal.  Anyone else having this issue? UPDATE: After sitting open for about 10 min., the emails in my main inbox folder have shown up, and the stat has changed from empty to 33%.  None of the other folders are showing yet on the left though, but I'm guessing they'll show up shortly.  This issue was not my computer, b/c my other homestead email loaded instantly as usual, as did a hotmail account I have (which has thousands of emails in it).

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!