Skip to main content

3 Messages

• 

222 Points

Sun, Jan 5, 2014 3:02 PM

Closed

E-mail address considered as Spam

Hi,

My e-mail address that I set-up on Homestead keeps getting flagged as Spam. I am not sending bulk messages and keep getting this message for Google.

Authentication & Identification
To ensure that Gmail can identify you:

Use a consistent IP address to send bulk mail.
Keep valid reverse DNS records for the IP address(es) from which you send mail, pointing to your domain.
Use the same address in the 'From:' header on every bulk mail you send.
We also recommend publishing an SPF record and signing with DKIM. We do not authenticate DKIM using less than a 1024-bit key.

Learn more about email authentication.

Additional guidelines for IPv6

The sending IP must have a PTR record (i.e., a reverse DNS of the sending IP) and it should match the IP obtained via the forward DNS resolution of the hostname specified in the PTR record. Otherwise, mail will be marked as spam or possibly rejected.
The sending domain should pass either SPF check or DKIM check. Otherwise, mail might be marked as spam.

Also, some other sites that I have accounts with says that they are trying to send me an e-mail and it keeps bouncing back. Is there something wrong with the servers?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!