leslie0850's profile

8 Messages

• 

292 Points

Sat, Jun 18, 2022 2:26 PM

contact form not working

In spite of making no changes, my contact form stopped working about 2 months ago.  I am not receiving any email inquiries via my form.  My email address is still correct in the spot where the form is supposed to go.   I have sent myself MULTIPLE test forms and received none of them.  Yes, I checked my junk mail.  I called the help desk, which is obviously maned by a new staff that is not as skilled as the staff they had about a year ago.  All they did was screw it up more by changing the email address it was tied to, to the help tech.   I fixed it, but am STILL not receiving the emails through the contact form.   Is anyone else having this problem and if so, how did you fix it?  Thanks so much!

8 Messages

• 

292 Points

14 d ago

I would like to add that I have the contact form tied to my private hotmail account.  It has always been this way.  This is in regard to www.WhiteKnightGuardians.com.    The last email I received via my contact form was on March 20th 2022.  I received emails into my hotmail inbox (not junk folder) VERY regularly before that date and made no changes to the "contact" page on or after that date with the exception of my call to the help center last week.

Brand User

5.2K Messages

• 

94.7K Points

Hello, 

I tested putting my own email address on this form and sending a test and I received the form submission very quickly. I've put your email back in the form, but if your email isn't receiving the submissions, this is something on Hotmail's end. I would recommend you try another email address while you work with them to resolve this issue. 

8 Messages

• 

292 Points

It worked again for one day.   ONE DAY I completed my own contact form and sent it to myself.  It has suddenly STOPPED WORKING AGAIN!  My business is suffering greatly because of this problem!

8 Messages

• 

292 Points

Does anyone know how we can get Homestead to fix this??

40 Messages

• 

1.6K Points

12 d ago

I've just now looked and I have emails that were sent to me as late as 6/3/22 and I've never received any.  Now I have located 5-6 emails since then that are in the form submissions that I've never received.  This is affecting my business as well.

Brand User

5.2K Messages

• 

94.7K Points

I would recommend you both add forms@hostingcontact.cc to your contacts, as this is the address these form submissions will come from. 

7 Messages

• 

312 Points

8 d ago

I have the exact same problem.  My email host checked their logs, and they say the emails from the web form never even reached their server.  Please help!  We have missed dozens of customer inquiries from the last three months!!!

7 Messages

• 

312 Points

@amy2890​ also, we already safelisted the email address forms@hostingcontact.cc and we still don't get any emails.

7 Messages

• 

312 Points

FYI to everyone, I changed the email my webform is pointing to, and it is working for now. I set up a temp gmail account, and set it to forward to my primary business account so I am still getting the emails where I need them. Silly to have to make a workaround like this, but until homestead resolves this, at least I’m getting these messages!!

8 Messages

• 

292 Points

Thank you so much!  Please share if it continues to work.   I relaxed thinking my issue had been resolved, however, when customers were needing to email me using my private email address instead of the form (which I posted on the website), I realized it stopped working...  Again...  I just discovered this morning that I received the test email I sent myself.  It had about a 24 hour delay.  Not ideal, but received the form.

8 Messages

• 

292 Points

5 d ago

I'm finally receiving the test contact form submissions I am sending myself, however there is about a 12 hour delay.  If someone from homestead fixed this, THANK YOU!   It may not be completely resolved.  Please continue to look into it.

Thank you