J

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Tue, Nov 30, 2021 9:01 PM

All my emails flow to junk/spam

As of recently all my Clients have been telling me that my emails flow to their spam or junk folders- anyone to remedy this? I have never had a problem until 2-3 months ago.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

3.4K Messages

• 

77.7K Points

2 m ago

Hello, 

You had some outdated email DNS on your domain. I've updated this and it can take up to 24 hours to propagate. After that, let me know if you're still experiencing this issue. 

6 Messages

• 

376 Points

2 m ago

We have the same problem, it is a huge issue! www.lakecitycounseling.com

Brand User

3.4K Messages

• 

77.7K Points

Hello, 

Your DNS is already current, so that isn't why you're experiencing this issue. 
There are multiple reasons why an email would land into a spam folder, but there are a few things we can do to help prevent it or to help begin fixing the problem. You can ask your customers to begin saving your email address to their contacts, and also offer an option to opt-out of messages. When it comes to providing phone numbers and physical addresses in your signature, less is more. What this means is you would want to provide just one phone number, or one physical address if necessary for your signature. 
Lastly, it is important to keep in mind that Homestead uses a shared email server with other Homestead customers. It may be worth looking into professional email options, such as Constant Contact, Google Workspace, or any other premium services.

8 Messages

• 

150 Points

1 m ago

Hello,

I just wanted to chime in that I am having the same exact problem. It's growing exponentially and I am losing potential clients because of this.  Can you please help?

8 Messages

• 

150 Points

www.strutnmutt.com

Brand User

3.4K Messages

• 

77.7K Points

Hello, 

Your nameservers are through Cloudflare so I can't check the DNS for your email. Could you please log into your Cloudflare account and check that the DNS matches the records in this article:

DNS Records for Homestead Email | Homestead Community

8 Messages

• 

150 Points

Hi,

Yes, I just did all that through Cloudflare last night and checked that they all matched. I had to enter two more that were missing on Cloudflare, but everything was checking out. However, I stopped receiving emails. I sent several to myself to check, and nothing is coming through. I originally went to Cloudflare yesterday because many clients were telling me that our emails were ending up in their spam. Now I'm unable to receive any myself, and signing in here is an issue because my email is not recognized (I had to use a FastPass). Can you help?

8 Messages

• 

150 Points

I can't sign in to Cloudflare now because their system is not recognizing my email as an email address. I get this:

Must be an email address.

How is my email not an email address now?

8 Messages

• 

150 Points

1 m ago

Update: The call center was able to help out with the issues I was having.