cheryl9926's profile

3 Messages

• 

202 Points

Tue, Aug 30, 2022 7:58 PM

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients.

Every time someone send me an Email they get a message back saying it could not be delivered. I have had constant issues with homestead and its really effecting my business. Please help

Here is the message I get 

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

john_theshedman80_if@pop.homestead.com
    (generated from john@suncrestsheds.com)
    host bospopproxy18.eigbox.net [10.20.20.18]
    LMTP error after BDAT 3146 LAST: 552 5.2.2 <john_theshedman80_if@pop.homestead.com> Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full)

mailbox is not full by the way. All my messages are forwarded to my email which is not full and my round cube mail box does not receive a copy so its empty.

A little while later I will get this message 

Message not delivered

Your message couldn't be delivered to john_theshedman80_if@pop.homestead.com because the remote server is misconfigured. See technical details below for more information.
The response from the remote server was:

550 bosauthsmtp16: Host 209.85.167.52: No unauthenticated relaying permitted

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

6.5K Messages

• 

106.3K Points

3 months ago

Hello, 

You have a forward set up on this email to a gmail address, via the Email tab in your Homestead account. I have seen this type of forward cause issues. I would recommend you remove that forward and add it as a Filter through Roundcube instead. It may resolve this issue. If not, we can continue to look for a solution, because I see on my end that the mailbox quota is not full. 

‎Roundcube: Filters | Homestead Community