Skip to main content

17 Messages

• 

1.7K Points

Thu, Jan 1, 2015 7:46 PM

Closed

Where did all the template choices go?

I have been with homestead for over 10 yrs, it's been a while since I could even get INTO my sites due to all that moving (bad times even lost a good client over it), now I go into the homestead.com page to create a new template for a page I want to design and realize the choices that used to be there (granted it's been a while since I made a new page) but now the choices for templates to work from has greatly been reduced to 32 choices.

It used to be you had a sub menu chose general and had like 10-15 templates, you could even search and find templates by color which I loved, now when I go in and choose "Choose a different design" it just gives me 32 boring choices not the stuff we had before my question is WHY?! 

Seems like more and more I am becoming frustrated with Homestead, if anything I expected to find MORE choices vs less, please someone tell me I am just missing something or that those choices will be coming back once all that moving stuff is done...

Very frustrated and bummed out by homestead over the last 2 months and I've been a longtime supporter suggesting it to many as a way to make a good website, ugh.

Bill

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!