Skip to main content

6 Messages

• 

286 Points

Fri, Oct 25, 2019 3:58 PM

Closed

What Settings Do I Need In The Homestead and Cloudflare DNS To Have The Cloudflare HTTPS Work

To Those VERY knowledgeable about Homestead and Cloudflare DNS.

I had my website BillionaireAddresses.com working using the Cloudflare https - Now it is back to not working. I have changed nothing. Why does this happen? How can this happen? Do we need a certificate on Homestead to match with Cloudflares?

The catchall answer that everyone points us to is 'Can I secure my Homestead Website with HTTPS?' link, but it does NOT address all settings needed for both Homestead and Cloudflare.

Remember, not all of us know everything or ANYTHING about DNS.

Can somebody please just put:

These are the settings needed for your accounts (Homestead and Cloudflare) when using the Cloudflare HTTPS -

Settings needed in Homestead DNS: (Just give us the actual Type, Domain name, IP's and numbers needed)

Settings Needed in Cloudflare DNS: (Just give us the actual Type, Domain name, IP's and numbers needed)

Then update your nameservers on Homestead to Cloudflares.

Thank you for any help anyone can give. Maybe after 6 months, I can get my website back working.

Kind regards,

James Allen

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!