B

5 Messages

• 

110 Points

Fri, Oct 15, 2021 2:34 AM

Welcome To Community of One.com

I just created a new website called www.focus-on-loving-yourself-today.net, but all my files for that site are on

www.welcometocommunityofone.com.  So how do I transfer the specific pages from Community of One to

Focus On Love w/o re-directing the visitors because the visitors will see 2 names.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

2.8K Messages

• 

71.8K Points

2 m ago

Hello, 

I'm not sure I understand what you are wanting to happen. Do you want both domains to pull up the same website?

5 Messages

• 

110 Points

@elyzabethv 

Thank you for your post, but I fixed the problem.  If you want to visit my site - 

http://welcometocommunityofone.homestead.com/FocusOnLovingYourselfToday .html

I am still working on it.  I keep on saving my changes, then previewing the changes, but the changes don't show up.  Any suggestions?

I am planning on teaching an online class via ZOOM

Just keep on checking back to view updates,  Is this your email address -

homestead@elyzabethv?  I will check my homestead email account.

betty@welcometocommunityofone.com - if you should post any feedback or have any questions.

Thank You

Betty

(edited)

Brand User

2.8K Messages

• 

71.8K Points

No, that is not my email address. You can get in touch through commenting on Community. 

Please try publishing your updates via the File Manager. If it is unable to publish for some reason, it will give you a message box with a reason.