M

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Saturday, October 8th, 2022 9:23 PM

Website down

People can't get to our website.  nearlynewfish.com

Thanks

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

22 Messages

• 

1.1K Points

4 months ago

Me too.  For past hour at least, my webpages either don't load at all, or take minutes to load, and if it does load, it's not normal...formatting missing, photos are just blank squares.  

9 Messages

• 

236 Points

4 months ago

I get message:

Web server is returning an unknown error Error code 520

68 Messages

• 

1.8K Points

4 months ago

The server is down. None of my websites will load. Has been going on for at least 15 minutes, if not longer.

14 Messages

• 

392 Points

4 months ago

It looks like there is a server issue. My website won’t load either.

12 Messages

• 

254 Points

4 months ago

Same here! VERY frustrating, especially since Homestead customer service is closed, and the company hasn't posted any info or updates anywhere on the internet!

14 Messages

• 

392 Points

4 months ago

Pretty sure the servers are down across the Board. 

460 Messages

• 

4.8K Points

4 months ago

Did you save and publish? If not, try that.

14 Messages

• 

392 Points

@russell5607​ all websites are down on Homestead right now and have been for a couple hours. You’ll see that if you try to access your website.

Brand User

7.1K Messages

• 

112.2K Points

4 months ago

Hello, 

I sincerely apologize for how late this message is. As you know, we experienced an unexpected service outage this weekend. Our engineering team quickly identified that there was an issue and created a ticket to work on finding and fixing the problem. Our support team was not notified, so we could not put up an update on our Status page. This issue was resolved later in the day. 

We are working on putting measures in place to make sure that we on the support side are notified so that we can put notices in place. I apologize for any inconvenience this caused.