Skip to main content

24 Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Fri, Dec 29, 2017 2:40 AM

Closed

Removing a Duda Mobile sub domain redirect

We rebuilt our NarrowGaugeCountry.com website using the new platform and it looks great.  The major glitch I am having,  is when you search for our business online with a PHONE.  Do that, and you get the old Duda  m.narrowgaugecountry.com redirect link for mobile.  When you click on the link, it takes you to a 404 error page that no longer exists and there is no way for a potential client to get to us from that page.  It is a dead end.

I believe the answer is in the Sub-domain part of our HS back end, but I have no idea how to get rid of it.  

Can anybody tell me how to fix that issue?  There is an option on the sub-domain panel to reset everything to default settings.  That sounds like it COULD work, but I am not sure.

Here is a link to a screenshot of our DNS settings.  https://www.screencast.com/t/Aw8o7h2A10I  f you can tell me what needs to change there and how, I would be grateful!

This is the  DNS address  146.148.102.201 that takes people to the dead 404 error page.  Can I just delete those two lines (line 10 and 11)?  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!