Skip to main content

17 Messages

• 

940 Points

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 4:44 PM

Closed

Now that I've initiated Cloudflare, homestead is not allowing me to edit my advanced DNS settings.

Now that I've initiated Cloudflare, homestead is not allowing me to edit my advanced DNS settings because the nameservers have been changed.  Here's what I get: "Sorry, you cannot edit your advanced DNS settings for this domain because you have altered your default nameservers. If you wish to edit your advanced DNS settings, please reset your nameservers to the default Homestead nameservers first."

You told me to change the nameservers, now you tell me I can't edit my DNS settings.  My email is not through Homestead, but through Zoho.

I'm trying to verify ownership of my site, Stud Dog Central. Here's what I get from Google: "Follow the steps below to create a DNS (Domain Name System) record that proves to Google that you own the domain."

I can't do this because of the nameserver issue.  I feel like I'm going in circles, and I'm not getting mail from my website in the mean time!  AND I'm not being listed in Google searches, when I used to be on the first page.  I'm very not happy!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!