Skip to main content

2 Messages

• 

232 Points

Wed, Sep 12, 2018 3:34 AM

Closed

New websitebuilder not letting me point to new website because of existing website. Any Help ?

Built new website, changed site association of existing sitebuilder domain to new site built with New Websitebuilder. Followed instructions for renaming new website by adding one. Published and renamed many times after waiting several hours. It will not let me change file association with existing domain. Says > Paste> Domain can not be associated to the selected site. The selected site already has a domain associated to it. WebsiteBuilder supports only 1 domain association for a site at a time. Please disassociate the existing domain and try again. Also named page index- Is there something else to do?

I have been using Homestead for years , and used all the builders. Have 3 domains and having trouble with littlepearlshop.com This is existing that I just re-built using new Websitebuilder. I deleted old website. new website in manage website drop down window does not show site with cloud in it.    

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!