Skip to main content

1 Message

• 

120 Points

Mon, Oct 21, 2019 12:21 PM

Closed

Name Server Edit Did Not Propogate

Hello, I edited my name servers but nslookup does not show the change. I have waited more than 48 hours for propagation. Please help, as my website is currently down.

For background:

I edited my nameservers to use Route53 per the domain transfer procedure. I received confirmation via Homestead of the change. I did not verify that the new nameservers are being used independently (my bad). I then transferred my domain registration to Route53. After waiting 48 hours for propogation I checked my domain - paulmatthewsarchitects.com - expecting it to be pointing to the new IP address set up in Route53. I noticed that it is still pointing to my homestead IP. I verified this running a dig query. When I log into homestead to check my name servers I get an error message about partners having difficulties.

"It appears that our partners are experiencing some technical difficulties, so we are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later."

Please update my name servers to:

ns-1121.awsdns-12.org.
ns-545.awsdns-04.net.
ns-1909.awsdns-46.co.uk.
ns-288.awsdns-36.com.

Thank you

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!