Skip to main content
R

5 Messages

• 

120 Points

Sat, Oct 17, 2020 10:47 PM

Insert a link into text

I am unable to put a Link into text, just will not allow the way it shows on the link for this text. It's like I do not have permission to.

Responses

231 Messages

• 

70.9K Points

7 days ago

https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/sitebuilder-plus-anchor-links

Brand User

2.2K Messages

• 

54.3K Points

5 days ago

Hello,

I was able to add text links to the website. If you are experiencing issues please make sure you are using a recommended browser, Google Chrome or Firefox. 

5 Messages

• 

120 Points

Hi Michelle,

I made sure that it is on Google Chrome and it does not work. 

The link process on this comment page works or at least it is simple to use however not on the website builder.

Thanks, Roly

Brand User

2.2K Messages

• 

54.3K Points

I cannot replicate an issue linking text on your site, apologies.  It is possible the text box you are using is corrupt. Try adding a new text box and copy and paste the text. Then try the linking process once again. 

5 Messages

• 

120 Points

Hi Michelle,

No luck trying that.

5 Messages

• 

120 Points

Hello Michelle,

Finally figured it out, I am unable to see the light grey below the url for putting in the link.

I was talking to Brad of Homestead about my account and he had the time to look at it. We figured it out and it works as per design once I clicked below the url line. Apparently there is a light grey colour there to show one where to put the link however I am unable to see it on my monitor.

Thanks for your follow-up, I should be good for now.

Roland Worsfold

Brand User

2.2K Messages

• 

54.3K Points

Perfect, thanks for calling in. I'm glad it was able to get worked out.