Skip to main content

1 Message

• 

120 Points

Sun, Dec 18, 2016 10:30 AM

Closed

I Can't edit or find the website i just published, and wheres the site builder that let me start from scratch?

I just created a account, spent 2 days working on a website, published it a little early so I still need to work on it, now when i go to my sitebuilder and click on the site i want to work on, it tells me to chose a design after i already built and published it, I am unable to work on my website, When I click on view published site it takes me to a error page, I also registered my domain and its been 2 days and its still not working yes i got the email, and other sites I want to build it only lets me pick a template, My first website it let me start from scratch now I have to use a template? I liked the sitebuilder that i first used building from scratch now it wont let me.
The website I'm trying to work on is
http://bugsys411.homestead.com/index....
It is not pulling up on my website builder to edit or able to veiw published
my url that is not working for it is www.bugsys411.com
Is there also a way I can use the sitebuilder that I fist used that allowed me to start from scratch with the tools going across the top not like the templates with tools on the side, i cant build with that set up.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!