R

1 Message

• 

72 Points

Wed, Nov 24, 2021 2:12 PM

Domain Renewal

I recently received a letter from Domain Registry of Jersey City, NJ to renew my domain ruthnott.com.  Don't you folks do that each year with my payment?  Please let me know.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

6.5K Messages

• 

106.5K Points

1 year ago

Hello, 

Yes, your domain renewal is included in your payment. Any outside request for payment for your domain registration is likely a scam. 

8 Messages

• 

376 Points

1 year ago

I received this and it was in my junk folder. The date has passed. What do I do? The site is not accessible and this web address is in all of my books!

Your domain name(s) will expire in 30 days. Act now to avoid any disruption to email or website services and avoid losing your chosen name.

The domain name(s) due for renewal are:

Domain Name Expiry Date Days Until Expiry
authorstephenlancaster.com 2021-12-02 29

If you would like to renew your domain(s) Please contact Homestead support. You can reach us Mon-Fri 6:00am - 5:00pm MST by calling 1-800-986-0958. You can also reach a member of our support team through our community site.

Homestead Community

Thank you for your attention.

(edited)

Brand User

6.5K Messages

• 

106.5K Points

Hello, 

A domain will not renew if your account is not current on payments. Please update the payment method on file so that we may bill on this account. Once the account is current, the domain will renew.