Skip to main content

6 Messages

• 

252 Points

Sun, Sep 23, 2018 3:24 PM

Closed

Cannot find website under existing domain.

Unsure where I've gone wrong.  The domain name I want people to find me at is www.almaden-institute.org. My site is currently only found on the web at www.almadeninstitute.homesteadcloud.com.  

Under my domain tab it says my current domain www.almaden-insittute.org is currently pointed to the website "almadeninstitute".  Not sure how that happened and if it is related to problem. When I try to change that to the name I want, it tells me almaden-institute.org is already taken (because I own it).

This has always been my domain name and I transferred it successfully to homestead over a month ago. 

I've also tried to change my site association. I tried to point www.almaden-insitute.org to www.almadeninstitute.homesteadcloud.com  but it says my website is already associated with a site and it can only be associated with one.    

My overall goal is for people to find me at www.almaden-institute.org.  I can only do that now if I type in www.almadeninstitute.homesteadcloud.com.  Please help/advise.  Thanks!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!