Skip to main content

3 Messages

• 

250 Points

Thu, Feb 28, 2019 3:28 PM

Closed

Blogger to wordpress

I use my domain just as a blog, but I'm frustrated with blogger and I'm looking into wordpress.org but I'm scared of moving it over and losing followers, I recently added a shopify store with it's own website.... now I'm wondering if homestead has a store package where there's a blog feature too and how easy it is to use? (software?) and where it hosts the pictures- blog posts are always very picture heavy! and that's my main problem with blogger now, I've used Open live writer for years to do blog posts but now it's not "talking" well with blogger and google photos, so it's a big mess, but I can do blog posts directly in blogger, but it's frustrating.
I am hesitant to merge my shopify store and domain together too as I don't have many sales, but now with the blogger problem, I am willing to start over in a way....
So does homestead have a nice store "software" and is there the option to have a blog thru that?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!