E

5 Messages

• 

122 Points

Mon, May 16, 2022 4:35 PM

Website not updating...

My site is not updating after editing.  I have cleared browser history, closed and reopened the browser, checked on a different browser....still no updates showing.

Brand User

5.2K Messages

• 

94.2K Points

1分前

Hello, 

What is a change that you've made that isn't showing up?

5 Messages

• 

122 Points

@elyzabethv​  Have changed browsers deleted all cookies and data...Firefox, Chrome and Microsoft Edge...doesn't show on any of them. Only shows on my phone.

5 Messages

• 

122 Points

Also, when I edit, save, publish...it doesn't show up on the preview. An entire page..."The Vision"

Brand User

524 Messages

• 

25K Points

When I visit your website, it is redirecting to possibly an older version of your website.
Would you be able to update the DNS records for both @ and WWW to point to 66.235.200.23? This may help resolve your issue. 

17 Messages

• 

500 Points

1分前

I am having the same problem.  I have made several changes to my website, but they don't appear after looking at my website on a different computer.  I've cleared all my browser search data, cookies, other stored data, but the website still shows the old data.  Something's wrong!!

Brand User

524 Messages

• 

25K Points

I verified your DNS is showing correctly, but we might be having other reports showing a delay with publishing. I will get your report sent up as well, and at the very moment I do not have an ETA but we are hoping it should begin to populate your latest publish ASAP.

8 Messages

• 

376 Points

1分前

Having the same problem. Website builder says it is saved and publish; but, when I look at my website, it has not been updated!

1 Message

• 

120 Points

1分前

This is a known issue that they are working on. I am having the same issue right now! 

17 Messages

• 

500 Points

1分前

Publishing appears to be working now.  I just refreshed my browser and my website has the current date and visitor count.  Thank You Homestead.

Brand User

524 Messages

• 

25K Points

Thank you for giving us an update about your website! Glad to hear it.

4 Messages

• 

170 Points

1分前

Why are my updates after publishing and saving are not reflected? I only see the corrections on the backend.

Brand User

5.2K Messages

• 

94.2K Points

Hello, 

Can you give me an example of a change you made that isn't updating so I can take a look?