katherine6902's profile

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

Monday, November 28th, 2022 3:09 PM

Website no loading

I just discovered that our website, taykancpa.com has not been loading for quite some time.  What happened?  We have been paying our monthly fee and NO WEBSITE!  Also, I can't download sitebuilder.  It gives me an error message.  What's going on???

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

7.1K Messages

• 

111.8K Points

2 months ago

Hello, 

It looks like you attempted to transfer that domain to Homestead back in January and the transfer failed. Your domain is still registered elsewhere and we have no control over where it is pointing. You can either try the transfer again or add the domain as a pointing domain. 

‎Account: Point a Domain to Homestead Using Nameservers | Homestead Community

http://hstrial-arieataykanco.homestead.com/ is the site that you have through us and it is working. 

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

@elyzabethv​ It's always been on Homestead and was created using Homestead software.  I tried to transfer it to see if I could get it to load like it used to but no luck.  Not sure what happened.  

Brand User

7.1K Messages

• 

111.8K Points

The website has always been on Homestead, but the domain is registered with GoDaddy and has been for a long time. From what I can see, over a decade. You'll need to point the domain from GoDaddy to Homestead.