Skip to main content

8 Messages

• 

230 Points

Fri, Oct 16, 2020 9:03 PM

website accessibility

Yesterday, 10/15, Michelle_C advised me that my website is crashed because the domain needs to be straightened out at GoDaddy as it originated there.  I called GoDaddy IT but did not have the information that they needed at that time.  I would like to call them again but I cannot locate the email response that Michelle sent yesterday that detailed a 10 digit code that I was to ask them to use.  Can you please resend that code?  This has to do with pointed domains and A and @ and SSL something or other.  Thanks

Responses

Brand User

2.2K Messages

• 

54.3K Points

8 days ago

Hello,

Update the A records for @ and www to point to 66.235.200.23. Also, delete the A record for host *

8 Messages

• 

230 Points

thanks

13 Messages

• 

224 Points

@michelle_c   Does this same info and number work for everyone? We are having an issue with a site where the domain is owned by GoDaddy as well. The site is not currently active and we'll be moving the domain soon, so it wasn't a high priority.

Brand User

2.2K Messages

• 

54.3K Points

Hello,

The IP address can differ slightly for this. Once the domain is added as a pointed domain you can use this tool to obtain the IP needed. https://homesteadssl.com/

13 Messages

• 

224 Points

Should we do this every time we build a new site?

Brand User

2.2K Messages

• 

54.3K Points

We do want to do this to activate the SSL for any WebsiteBuilder sites.