john0897's profile

62 Messages

• 

1.2K Points

Sun, Aug 7, 2022 3:01 PM

want to make a new website with same domain name but in Website builder

want to make a new website with same domain name but in Website builder - website whitedovefarm.com is in sitebuilder and I want to do it in webbuilder.

Brand User

6K Messages

• 

102.3K Points

2 m ago

Hello, 

You'll just need to create a new website on your account, give it a temporary site name, and start building. Once you're done, you can change the site association for your domain to point to the new site. 

10 Messages

• 

332 Points

@elyzabethv​ do we still have access to the webpages from the original website built on suitebuilder or do you use loose all the pages associated with that domain?

Brand User

661 Messages

• 

26.3K Points

When you associate your domain from your existing website to the new one you have built, you do not lose your website pages and files. The existing pages and files will instead load with the temporary site name when you associate your domain to your new website. 

10 Messages

• 

332 Points

Thank you ! I am scared to try it :O)

I have created a new website with web builder with a new name.  So  I just need to change domain to my original one?

Brand User

661 Messages

• 

26.3K Points

Yes you can change the associated domain by clicking Domains, then click Change Site Association, and then selecting your new website. 
Your existing site would still remain online but would be found by visiting inthezoneagility.homestead.com instead.