lorin1438's profile

30 Messages

• 

614 Points

Sat, Jan 8, 2022 8:39 PM

Remove a page from the navigation menu, but still accessible with a link

I have a page on my website that I want to be accessed only by select people. How do I remove the name from the navigation menu?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

4.7K Messages

• 

90.3K Points

4 m ago

Hello, 

What website is this on, so I can give the correct instructions?

30 Messages

• 

614 Points

4 m ago

thanks for your response. Here is my website:

https://www.saltlakecityschoolofmagic.com/  I have some videos for students in our magic school to access for instruction. I only want students to be able to access the videos. Now each video does have a password, but I would prefer that no once can even see the videos page. Thanks for your help

Brand User

4.7K Messages

• 

90.3K Points

You can password protect the Videos page:

WebsiteBuilder: Password Protected Pages | Homestead Community

You can remove a page from the menu by clicking Pages, then clicking the two icons next to the page you want to hide. They should look like a computer and a phone. A red line will show through the icons, indicating that they won't show up in the menu. 

30 Messages

• 

614 Points

great, thanks it worked. Appreciate your help

30 Messages

• 

614 Points

4 m ago

the page of VIDEOS shows in the dropdown menu

30 Messages

• 

614 Points

4 m ago

just now I checked and when I select a video from the page, it plays, I thought I had password protected them. I am converting the site from site builder to the new builder, so maybe I missed something for the passwrods