R

8 Messages

• 

160 Points

Sun, Jan 9, 2022 7:33 PM

Problem with site builder on windows 11

I cannot update my pages on the website can't publish it either 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

4.7K Messages

• 

90.3K Points

Il y a 4 m

Hello, 

Can you please check if you're still experiencing this issue?

8 Messages

• 

160 Points

Il y a 4 m

this issue has not been resolved i am talking to another web site builder to see if i can transfer our site to there's so far can't update our site can't even open our site to even updated very frustrating, please get back to me before i lose my mind   this is not just windows 11 problem -10 as well 

9 Messages

• 

150 Points

Il y a 4 m

I'm having a similar problem. I'm frustrated that there is no one to talk to directly at homestead. I hate to have to change and start over with a different service, but may have no choice.

Good luck getting some help from homestead.

8 Messages

• 

160 Points

Il y a 4 m

thanks, Scott, for reaching out  i feel the same way, frustrated that these issues have not been resolved. hang in there in the meantime i am looking at diffrence sites to see if i can transfer my site to there's   

Brand User

4.7K Messages

• 

90.3K Points

I am sorry that it is still not resolved. We have a ticket created regarding this issue. You can definitely speak to support if you need to talk to someone directly at Homestead other than me (1-800-710-1998), but, unfortunately, this issue is not one that phone support will be able to fix for you. Our development team is working to figure out the root of this problem so that we can get it fixed for you as soon as possible.