gwen2743's profile

12 Messages

• 

292 Points

Sun, Jan 9, 2022 7:38 PM

Problem deleting text

I have accidently created a page which I wanted to be a subpage of my members page but it didn't allow me to create a new member but it placed the person's name in the navigation menu.  Now it won't let me delete the name from that area.  How do I delete it and how do I create a new member page?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

4.7K Messages

• 

90.3K Points

Il y a 4 m

Hello, 

Could you tell me which page, so I can get a better understanding of what's happening?

1 Message

• 

60 Points

Il y a 4 m

I managed to figure it out but I need to know how to create a sub item or page.  We have a Members page and under it we have the list of members and their bios and images.  I need to add new members along with their info.  I have been able to add one name to the member page but it isn't linked to anything and I've not been able to figure out how to get her info in.  I am a new administrator for this site and the previous one is no longer here.  Your help would be much appreciated.

Brand User

4.7K Messages

• 

90.3K Points

Unfortunately, I believe that was a feature of Sitebuilder Desktop, which is no longer used. We don't have a way to create sub-pages through Sitebuilder Plus.