L

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

Sat, Jan 15, 2022 3:31 AM

My Domain is coming up homesteadcloud.com

My Domain is coming up homesteadcloud.com how to change it to my website name ???

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

5.6K Messages

• 

98.3K Points

Il y a 7 m

Hello, 

You have two domains connected to that website, which is causing issues. Please follow these instructions:

WebsiteBuilder: Connect More Than 1 Domain to Site | Homestead Community

Once that's done, let me know and I'll make sure the domain that's left on the website is connected properly. 

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

Il y a 7 m

thank you for the response, is there any way to make the actual site www.3kservicedrillbits.com instead of going through lgroves3k.homesteadcloud.com

Brand User

5.6K Messages

• 

98.3K Points

Yes, the domain will replace the site name. The site name will still be there on our end, but it won't work once the correct domain is properly attached. You do need to follow the instructions in the article I sent, though, to get only one domain directly associated to the site. 

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

ok, i now have the correct domain pointing to the site name. When I try to pull up the website now it shows a DNS fail on cloudfare. What would be the next step i need to do? 

Brand User

543 Messages

• 

25.2K Points

The domain should be loading the website now.

4 Messages

• 

100 Points

Thank you so much