Skip to main content

28 Messages

• 

1.2K Points

Thu, Dec 18, 2014 5:21 AM

Closed

IT'S BACK!!!

To all of you out there still wandering around in the dark, I'm can tell you that it will end.I lost my connection to sitebuilder plus the evening of Dec. 4th. I got my connection back sometime today. I was gone alot today, so I don't know exactly what time. The login process seems a little slower than normal, as do some of my site pages. So all of you who are still wondering when it will end, I can tell you to hang in there. 

I dern sure dont't forgive Homestead or the parent company for this happening the way it did. I can understand the need to have to transfer to bigger servers.  But, that is where my understanding starts and stops. But for anyone who has a website to generate revenue from retail sales, this could not have happened at a worse time. I am one that falls into that category. Now all I can do is wait until next Christmas. Homestead absolutely could not have picked a worse time of year---and then they poured salt onto that festering wound by not even giving any advance notice. 

All my best to everbody!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!