emily5008's profile

68 Messages

• 

1.8K Points

Monday, October 24th, 2022 8:47 PM

Homestead SiteBuilder STILL acting screwy - it has been about a week.

When I try to log back in - after being frustratingly timed out several times today - I am asked which versions to keep - published or local? Both of them were screwy a bit ago. I was told the homestead site did not exist, got another different error message, and SiteBuilder Plus is just not working correctly.  This is one of the messages I get: "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." Most of my sites are informational, but many of your users have BUSINESSES running on their sites. 

The Homestead status blog is not updated hourly, or even daily, and many of us are frustrated beyond measure. 

In addition, lately, I have had to try about 20 times, off and on, to sign into the Homestead Community. Usually, I am unable to do so. Just now, I was. 

Homestead owners - whoever you are - you have a great product, but it is not working!!!

WHY is this post marked PRIVATE? I don't want it to be private...Okay - just changed that!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

7.1K Messages

• 

112.2K Points

3 months ago

Hello, 

I am sorry for the frustration from the issues you're experiencing. We are working on a server migration and while we are definitely trying to limit customer impact and downtime, the process is definitely causing some unavoidable downtime and latency issues. We are working on getting this completed as quickly as we can, but it does take time. I'm sorry that I don't have updates for you more often, but I update the status and Community pages whenever I get information from the team performing the work. 

68 Messages

• 

1.8K Points

@elyzabethv​ We understand there are issues - ongoing issues. It is just vital that we know about them. Those of us who have been with Homestead for a long time, are used to being more "in the loop". It is extremely frustrating when the site isn't working properly, and we cannot even sign in to the Community pages! Hopefully, the main Homestead site and the Community will be separated in the future, so we can at least get in touch with others. I cannot begin to tell you how many times I attempted to sign in, here, only to get an error page.