K

11 Messages

• 

190 Points

Mon, Jan 10, 2022 6:00 PM

'Facebook page plug-in' not showing up on safari on phones

I've always had the facebook page plugin on the bottom of my webpage in the footer. now it seems to not be there on phones. when i update and search my website on a computer is it perfect fine and there as it should be. when i am on the website on my phone it is blank and missing.

anyone know whats up?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

4.7K Messages

• 

90.3K Points

4分前

Hello, 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am able to replicate this issue. I can see the Facebook element on my android phone, but it cannot be seen on an iPhone I tested on. We will need to create a ticket to investigate. 

11 Messages

• 

190 Points

@elyzabethv​ did we create a ticket to investigate? still isnt fixed - how do i do this?

Brand User

4.7K Messages

• 

90.3K Points

Hi there. Yes, a ticket has been created, but they are still working on figuring out what is causing it. Unfortunately, there is no resolution yet. 

Brand User

4.7K Messages

• 

90.3K Points

Are you using Safari?

11 Messages

• 

190 Points

awesome - thank you - and yes to safari, as most of or assuming all of my customers do. its the go to app for browsing. im not looking for a solution around the problem. i need to tackle the problem within safari. you know?

11 Messages

• 

190 Points

4分前

awesome, good luck! knew i wasn't crazy