lynette6524's profile

12 Messages

• 

344 Points

Sat, Nov 27, 2021 12:11 PM

Error 1001 DNS resolution error

Yesterday website was up, today one of my websites (www.mccarthytreefarm.com) is down.   The others are still up.  I have not changed any associations with this site.  I've only added a new domain.

This is right in the middle of our opening day for the Christmas Season so really, really bad timing.  HELP!

Error 1001

Ray ID: 6b4b3bb22ce10c91 • 2021-11-27 12:06:55 UTC

DNS resolution error

What happened?

You've requested a page on a website (mccarthytreefarm.com) that is on the Cloudflare network. Cloudflare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (mccarthytreefarm.com). There are two potential causes of this:

• Most likely: if the owner just signed up for Cloudflare it can take a few minutes for the website's information to be distributed to our global network.
  • Less likely: something is wrong with this site's configuration. Usually this happens when accounts have been signed up with a partner organization (e.g., a hosting provider) and the provider's DNS fails.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 6b4b3bb22ce10c91 • Your IP: 173.62.191.32 • Performance & security by Cloudflare

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

12 Messages

• 

344 Points

2 m ago

The site is back-up and working this morning

Brand User

3.4K Messages

• 

77.7K Points

2 m ago

I'm glad the site is working. It looks like that was an error coming from the SSL provider for our websites, Cloudflare.