christine0802's profile

109 Messages

• 

3.9K Points

Fri, Apr 29, 2022 4:58 PM

Email full

I deleted over 6000 emails and also deleted from trash, but it won't recalculate and still says 100% full and I can't receive or save any messages.  Can someone help please.  christine@secure-lane.com is the email.

Brand User

524 Messages

• 

25K Points

2 m ago

I have escalated a ticket to make sure the email quota is showing correctly. I can provide their response when it has been completed.

Brand User

524 Messages

• 

25K Points

2 m ago

The ticket has resolved, and the quota should be displaying 80% full now. I apologize for the inconvenience.

4 Messages

• 

90 Points

2 m ago

We are constantly having issues with the e-mail being full. we are currently using 4 e-mail accounts and have only few days worth of e-mails at the most and inbox, sent, deleted e-mails are being deleted and archived. Please let me know.

Brand User

5.2K Messages

• 

94.7K Points

Hello, 

Currently, your

Inbox is holding 552 emails, 104 MB

Trash is holding 28 emails, 19 MB

Archive is holding 189 emails, 81 MB

Sent Items is holding 434, 251 MB

The archive and sent items folders are unchecked, which means they don't show in your view email window, but they are under Settings > Folders. 

Brand User

5.2K Messages

• 

94.7K Points

This is for the dk@ email address. 

4 Messages

• 

90 Points

Thanks for the reply Elizabeth. Where can I find the settings tool ... I am actually viewing the e-mail under hotmail

Brand User

5.2K Messages

• 

94.7K Points

Oh, gotcha. That would be the issue. You would need to actually log into Roundcube to delete the content if it isn't doing it automatically through Hotmail. 

4 Messages

• 

90 Points

i've tried to get into Roundcube before but it always comes up as login failed